I love these sweet, salty and crunchy bars one bite will have you coming back for more! I know you will love them too! I didn’t even know that today was National Peanut Butter Day so this works out just fine!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
Author: Tania - freshfromthefarm.website
Recipe type: Dessert
Sweet, salty and crunchy all in one bar. Delicious!!
- 1½ cups melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup plus ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Mix together the melted butter, sugar, pretzels and one cup peanut butter.
- Press mixture into an ungreased 9x13 bakind dish.
- Mix together the chocolate chips and and the remaining ¼ cup peanut butter. You can either microwave or heat on stove until melted and smooth.
- Spread chocolate/peanut butter over the pretzel layer.
- Refrigerate untl cool and set.