Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9 x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Pour all cans cherry pie filling into a mixing bowl.
- Add Almond extract and gently mix.
- Pour cherry pie filling into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle yellow cake mix evenly over cherry pie filling.
- Slice the butter into small pieces and sprinkle evenly over the top of the cake mix. Try to make it as even as possible.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the fruit starts to bubble and the crust is brown. It may take longer than 30 minutes so check frequently.
I hope you enjoy it as much as my family did!! 🙂